Wednesday 18 May 2011

A very belated Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!, I know it's May! and this blog update is well overdue.
The past months have seen alot of story development on my projects as a result of the great workshops I've attended through Animation Sans Frontieres.  On top of the Chimney Sweep I began work on a project for ASF called, "Roundabout". Which I am Directing and Developing with Portuguese animator Joao Lopes Da Silva, friend and a fellow ASF alumni.

In January I started work as a visual development artist on a feature for Tony White, a brilliant opportunity that I'm thoroughly excited to be working on.  I've thrown something very rough into this post which should give an idea of what's in the pipeline without giving too much away.

No comments:

Post a Comment